Due to the present constraints imposed by the COVID-19 health crisis, the Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges (CSPC) will not administer the CSPC-College Entrance Test for the academic year 2021-2022. (CSPC-CET AY 2021-2022).
Applicants for admission to programs of the College shall not be required to take the CSPC-College Entrance Test (CSPC-CET) provided that they must satisfy all other requirements in accordance with College academic rules and standards and those mentioned in this interim policy.
Online Admission Process
- Visit www.my.cspc.edu.ph
- Click Application for CSPC-CET (Graduate Programs) and download the form
- Click on Login to my.CSPC button
- Click on Admission Tab
- Click on New Application Box (Fill out all the required data and upload the requirements)
- Click Confirm box then click on Save button
- Duly accomplished Application Form (1 original)
- Passport size pictures w/ blue background (1 copy)
- Report Card (photocopy)
- Secure an application form from the Office of the Guidance Counselor and fills-up the application form.
- Submit the accomplished Application form together with the required requirements and receipt
- Come back and take the examination on the scheduled date
- Wait for the results to be released.
For more details:
Please contact the Student Testing and Admission, Ground Floor, Duran Hall, CSPC, Nabua, Camarines Sur or call (054) 288-4421 to 23 local 172 or follow us: CSPC Student Testing and Admission.