Applying for Admission for Foreign Students-Applicants
REQUIREMENTS for ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS-APPLICANTS
The Admission of Foreign students in Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges (CSPC) is governed by Executive Order No. 285.
- 1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS. The foreign students must comply with the requirements, which shall include the SUBMISSION of the following documents;
- Five (5) copies of the Students Personal History Statement (PHS) duly signed by him, both in English and in his national alphabet accompanied by his personal seal, if any, and containing, among others, his left and right thumbprints and a 2×2 inch photograph on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission.
- A notarized affidavit of support including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the students accommodation and subsistence, as well as school dues and other incidental expenses.
- Scholastic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicants country of origin or legal residence.
- Photocopy of data page of students passport showing date and place of birth, and birth certificate or its equivalent duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post.
- ISSUANCE OF VISAS. In addition to the requirements mentioned above, the foreign student shall also SUBMIT the following:
- Original copy of the schools NOA containing a clear impression of the schools dry seal.
- Police clearance issued by the national police authorities in the student’s country of origin or Legal residence, authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post having consular jurisdiction over the place: and
- Medical health certificate issued by an authorized physician including but not limited to standard-size chest x-ray. HIV, Hepatitis B clearance. The consular office shall not assume the task of determing the students scholastics fitness for the program applied for and shall issue the student visa as soon as all the requirements are accomplished. A notice of visa issuance shall be furnished by the DFA to the school, the CHEC, BI and NBI and NICA as soon as it receives a report to this effect from issuing post.
- EXEMPTION. The following shall be exempt from the coverage of the Executive Order No. 285:
- A permanent foreign resident
- Aliens with valid working permits under Section 9(d), 9(g) and 47(a)(2) of the Philippine Immigration Act of 1940, as ammended:
- Personnel of foreign diplomatic and consular missions residing in the Philippines:
- Personnel of duly accredited international organizations residing in the Philippines:
- Holders of Special Investors Resident Visa (SIRV) and Special Retirees Resident Visa (SRRV); and
- Foreign students coming to the Philippines with 47(a)(2) visas issued pursuant to existing laws, eg. P.D. 2021.
For more details:
Please contact the Center for International Linkages and Affairs, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow them: @cspcinternational.