Step 1: Application Form
- Download the application form here. Print it on a long-size bond paper (back-to-back printing).
- Fill out the necessary information. Do not forget your signature and contact details.
- Attach one (1) passport-size picture on a blue background. Note: It must be an unedited or unfiltered studio-taken photograph of the applicant.
Step 2: Online Application
- Go to https://icloudph.com/cspc/sias.
- Click New Application.
- Take note of your Control Number. Be sure to store it safely because you will be using it during the enrolment process.
- Fill in the necessary data and make sure to enter your active email address and contact number.
- Upload your scanned requirements (in PDF).
- Click Confirm then Save.
Step 3: Onsite Submission of Requirements
After three (3) to five (5) working days of your online application, visit the STA Office on the 3rd Floor of Academic Building 5 to submit the physical copies of your requirements. You are advised to appear personally for identification and verification.
Note: Only applicants with complete admission requirements will be provided with the examination permit. Kindly bring two (2) passport-size pictures on a blue background that will be attached to your permit.