AREAS FOR RESEARCH
- Food and Nutrition
- Engineering Technology
- Socio-Cultural Economics and Community Development
- Education and Development
- Information and Communication Technology
- Health and Medical Science
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Gender and Development
RESEARCH PROPOSAL REQUIRED FORMAT
- Research Title
- Name of Proponents
- IV. Background of the Study
- Review of Related Literature
- Theoretical Framework
- Conceptual Framework
- Statement of the Problem
- Significance of the Study
- Definition of Terms
- Scope and Delimitation
- Working Bibliography
- Work Plan
- Budgetary Outlay
- Manpower Requirement
- Expected Outputs/Deliverables
- Credentials of Key Personnel involved
GUIDELINES FOR PROPONENTS
- Proposals must be written in short size (8.5 x 11) in white bond paper.
- It should be printed in double-space with 12 point Times New Roman font type.
- Top, bottom and right margins should b 1 inch, and left margin should be 1.5 inches.
- Page numbers should be placed on the upper right hand corner of each page.
- Research proposals should be submitted in 2 sets of copy.
- Research proposals to be submitted (in accordance with the department-approved concept paper) should be duly endorsed by the Dean.
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
All content is in the public domain unless otherwise stated.
33rd Commencement Exercises (Non-Degree — Arts and Sciences)×