With the successive typhoons that hit Bicol Region and caused the interruption or outage of electrical power supply and internet connection in the Rinconada area, the following guidelines were issued by the Office of the College President through Administrative Memorandum No. 347, s. 2020:
- The conduct of flexible teaching-learning activities is suspended from November 3 to December 13, 2020 and will resume on January 4 until February 13, 2021 to complete the 1st Semester of School Year 2020-2021.
- Faculty members shall provide instructional materials once the classes continue in January 2021.
- Only one course requirement per subject shall be submitted.
- Greater flexibility, leniency, and special consideration shall be strictly observed in the delivery of lessons.
- To make use of the time, the teachers will enjoy the Teacher’s Leave while classes are suspended from November 1 to December 17, 2020 (first 47 days of the 70-day Teacher’s Leave) and Christmas Leave on December 18 to 31, 2020.
These adjustments made in the Academic Calendar were deemed necessary to give ample time to both faculty members and students to recuperate from the devastation of the recent calamities. Likewise, faculty members are expected to use this academic break in preparing their respective learning materials for the scheduled class resumption in 2021.
Please be guided accordingly.