The Production and Entrepreneurial Development Services (PEDS) Office aims to utilize economic resources for production and enterprise development effectively and efficiently.
The Production and Entrepreneurial Development Services (PEDS) Office has the following objectives:
- create effective and efficient goods and services through utilization of economic resources;
- strengthen the complementation of instruction, research, extension, and production program of the University;
- provide opportunities for faculty and staff to augment their income;
- provide students the opportunities to enhance their entrepreneurial competencies so that they can earn while learning by maximizing the use of their free time;
- encourage researchers to pursue their research activities along with the agenda set by the office together with the projects and activities of the Center for Rinconada Culture and Arts (CRCA);
- operate income-generating projects (IGPs) to supplement the annual subsidy from General Appropriations Act (GAA);
- provide livelihood opportunities to the community; and
- provide consultancy services and assist graduates and other stakeholders in their entrepreneurial engagements to create employment opportunities in the countryside.