The College of Management and Entrepreneurship produces qualified and skilled graduates in Office Administration and Food Service Management. These students are expected to give the best public service both in government and private employment for Office Administration graduates and in hotels, restaurants, inns, banquet, facilities, and clubs for Food Service Management graduates.
The CME Department views itself as the primary producer of office administrator and food service managers, tourism managers and entrepreneurial managers geared towards the uplift of Region V in the 21st century.
The CME Department guided by the College mission commits itself to provide quality instructions so as to produce graduates who are equipped with the competencies required of professional office administrators and food service managers.
To become as premier producer of qualified and highly skilled graduates in Office Administration, Food Service Management, Tourism Management and Entrepreneurial Management possessing the desired values who are responsive to public service both in government and private employment needs of Bicol and the world at large.
- Doctor in Business Administration
- Master in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Food Service Management (ladderized)
- One-Year Certificate in Food Servicing
- Two-Year Certificate in Food Preparation
- Three-Year Associate in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Food Service Management
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (ladderized)
- One-Year Certificate in Junior Secretarial
- Two-Year Associate in General Secretaryship
- Three-Year Diploma in Specialized Secretaryship
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration
- Bachelor of Science Tourism Management (ladderized)
- One-Year Certificate in Tour Guiding
- Two-Year certificate in Tourism Planning and Development
- Three-Year Diploma in Eco-tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science Entrepreneurial Management (ladderized)
- One-Year Certificate in Entrepreneurial Assistanceship
- Two-Year Certificate in Basic Entrepreneurship
- Three-Year Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science Entrepreneurial Management
- Philippine Association of Students in Office Administration (PASOA)
- Student Society of Food Service Management (SSFSM)
- Young Entrepreneurs’ Society (YES)
- Association of Tourism Students (ATS)
Prof. Emilda E. Escolano