The College of Health Care Technology is currently under the supervision of Dr. Maria Laarni M. Salcedo as the department dean. The department offers four-year ladderized course in Nursing.The department’s goal is to provide quality education that will harness the maximum potential of the learner, develop nurses who are caring, responsible, nationalistic, creative and critical thinking generalist, who upon completion of the program demonstrates professional competencies.
The program envisions the production of highly qualified and globally competitive graduates in the field of midwifery and nursing.
The CSPC College of Health Care Technology through its ladder program is committed to provide quality education that will harness the maximum potential of the learner, develop a midwife/nurse who is intelligent, caring, responsible, nationalistic, and upon completion of the program demonstrate professional competencies.
- To produce highly qualified and globally competitive graduates in the field of midwifery and nursing.
- To develop a sensitive awareness to the health needs of the individual, family and community.
- To acquire the nursing skills, knowledge and attitude for the promotion of health, prevention of illness and elimination of sufferings through the use of nursing process.
- To conduct researches in his field of interest.
- To develop a morally and socially upright Graduates.
- To contribute to the solution of health problems that directly affects the growth of the nation.
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Ladderized)
- One-Year Certificate in Health Aide
- Diploma in Midwifery
- Three-Year in Practical Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Primary Health Care Provider (PHCP)
- Philippine Nursing Student Association (PNSA)
- Red Cross Youth Council (RCYC)
Dr. Maria Laarni M. Salcedo
Get the latest news and updates from the College of Health Care Technology
Allan Joseph Seva Candaroma, an incoming third year BS Nursing student of Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges, finished sixth in the April 2018 Midwifery Board Examination conducted by the Professional Regulation Commission on April 11 to 12. Candaroma obtained an exemplar rating of 89.85 percent – a feat that came as a bolt from the blue.…
April 18-24, 2018 Pre-Registration for Freshmen and Transferees (Qualifiers) April 25-30, 2018 Pre-Registration for Freshmen and Transferees (Waitlisters) May 2-11, 2018 Enrolment for New Entrants May 14-31, 2018 Enrolment for Upperclassmen June 1, 2018 Orientation Program for Freshmen / Transferees and their Parents June 4, 2018 Start of Regular Classes for the First Semester…
Theme: “#Graduates for Change: Empowered for Socio – Economic Transformation” THANKSGIVING MASS Theme: “God’s Gift of Prayer and Devotion among the Faithful” COMMENCEMENT SPEAKERS AND MASS CELEBRANTS April 3, 2018 Non-Degree Programs (Arts and Sciences Cluster) Commencement Speaker: DR. JOY CLARITA C. VILLAPANDO President WorldWideLink Educational Development Inc. Mass Celebrant: REV. FR. SANTIAGO M. TURIANO,…