Notice of Search for CSPC President and Call for Application
The CAMARINES SUR POLYTECHNIC COLLEGES GOVERNING BOARD formally and publicly announces that the Search for Presidency is now open.
APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a natural-born Filipino
- Must not be less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years old at the time of application for the position (61 years old shall mean from the actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 61 years old).
- Must be a holder of an earned relevant doctorate degree from a reputable higher education
- Must have proven track record as administrator of a tertiary level institution (President, Vice-President, Dean, Campus Administrator, Director, g. Director for Instruction, Director for Research, Director for Extension, Director for Production, Director for Planning and Development, who reports directly to the Vice President or President) whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years.
- Must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude.
Interested applicants must submit seven (7) sets/copies [one (1) set of original, and six (6) sets of certified photocopies] of the following documentary requirements:
- Formal application letter addressed to:
HON. J. PROSPERO E. DE VERA III
Chairperson, Commission on Higher Education
4th Floor, HEDC Bldg., C.P. Garcia Ave.
UP, Diliman, Quezon City
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, signed under oath (personal data, educational qualifications, work experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the candidate’s position, research outputs and publications, extension activities, experience in resource generation, awards and certificates in conferences attended)
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HRM/Records Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from may certify to the authenticity of the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison.
- Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for the SUC is not more than five (5) pages (double space, font 12)
- Certificates/Clearance from the following government agencies, obtained not more than three (3) months from the date of filing of application, indicating applicant has no pending administrative and/or criminal case:
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Municipal/Regional Trial Court
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
- PSA-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a Physician from a DOH- accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Letterhead of hospital or clinic must indicate DOH Accreditation number, in case of private hospitals or clinic.
- Results of Neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a DOH- accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Letterhead of clinic/hospital must indicate DOH accreditation number. The test results shall also include a statement indicating the purpose for which the test is taken, it should be signed or endorsed by the neuro-psychiatric doctor, e.g. “that test was taken in connection with the applicant’s application for the presidency of CSPC.
- Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath
The Search Committee for Presidency reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that deems to be questionable.
Deadline for submission of application and the required documents shall be on March 20, 2019, 5:00PM (Philippine Standard Time).
Applicants may submit their documents to:
|HON. RONALD L. ADAMAT
CHED Commissioner and
Chairperson, CSPC Board of Trustees
4th Floor HEDC Building, CP Garcia Ave.
Diliman Quezon City
Search Committee for the
President of Camarines
Sur Polytechnic Colleges