Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges, through its President, Dr. Dulce F. Atian, solidified new partnership with higher educational institutions (HEIs) during the 16th ASEAN University Presidents’ Forum on November 23, 2017 at Dusit Thani Hotel, Makati City.
A total of 11 HEIs signed their respective Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with Dr. Atian namely:
- Cambodian University for Specialties of Cambodia
- Daffodil International University
- Northern University of Business and Technology Khulna of Bangladesh
- Dongseo University of Korea
- Petra Christian University
- Universitas Negeri Gorontalo of Indonesia
- VIT University of India
- Philippines’ Iloilo Science and Technology University of Iloilo City
- Our Lady of Fatima University of Valenzuela City
- Panpacific University North Philippines of Pangasinan
- University of Southeastern Philippines of Davao City.
Said MOU aims to promote programs anchored on the development of students, faculty, and researchers and will support exchanges of academic and cultural nature for the mutual benefit and growth of the institutions.
The 16th AUPF was hosted by the Philippine Normal University and revolved around the theme “Innovations and Foresight: Education Solutions for a Better World.”