All Extension projects and activities of the college shall be in line with the following program thrust:
RESEARCH-BASED EXTENSION PROGRAM
- Technology Transfer/Technology Promotion cum Skills Training Program Gender and Advocacy Development.
- Environment Protection Promoting Climate Change Mitigation.
- Health and Nutrition Program.
- Poverty Alleviation Program.
- Consultancy Service.
- Capability Building through Seminars and Workshops.
- Applied Communication through Print and Non- Print production.
- Entrepreneurial Activities.
- Community Infrastructure Development Assistance ship.
- Home Management cum health and Sanitation.
- Literacy Program.
- Sports and Cultural development Program.
- Cooperative Education and Development Program.
- Job Placement Program.
- Community Organizing In/Out Campus Tutorial Services.
In order to ensure effective implementation of the programs and projects in consonance with its objectives, the CSPC Extension Services Office has devised the following strategies for implementation.
- Coordinate with the different departments who will directly spearhead the planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the program of the college in coordination with the Extension Office.
- Establish a network for planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluations of projects to develop an efficient system of extension program management.
- Assist the identified community or barangay to be served through technical, vocational, educational, entrepreneurial, health and environmental services as well as other needs identified.
- Promote a systematic program of human and material resource development and an adequate pool of highly motivated manpower, capable of meeting needs of Extension Services.
- Utilize research-based technologies for sustainable development.
- Design Skills Training programs responsive to the needs of the community.
- Establish and build-up linkages its government and non-government agencies, local and international professional organizations et.
- Encourage the involvement of alumni in the different programs and activities of the college.
- Render technical consultancy services.
- Promote a community-based extension program.
- Monitor and valuate extension program implemented.
- Provide continuing program for academic staff involved in the extension activities trainings and seminars.
- Create group of extensionist or pool of experts.
FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Being one of the four folds functions of the college of the Extension Services office has to perform the following functions:
- Develop and implement institutional programs and projects of the college.
- Coordinate with the academic department in the consolidation of implemented for the year.
- Submit reports of the result based monitoring and evaluation conducted.
- Develop and recommend policies and strategies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of implementation of programs and projects by academic departments based on monitoring and evaluation result.
- Establish linkages and collaborate with other unit, government agencies as well as private institutions to enhance the implementation of both the institutional and departmental programs and projects of the college.
- Submit periodic reports on the impact of extension work on the quality of life in the service area.
- Perform other function that may be assigned from time to time.